Selling Your Home | Selecting a Realtor
Selling Your Home? What to Look for When Selecting a REALTOR.
Anyone can place a “For Sale” sign in the ground, but in today’s real estate market you want an agent who can guide you through the process of selling your home through the following ways;
- Honestly and objectively reviewing your home and offering suggestions to help get it sold for top dollar.
- Knowing the market in such a way that they can help you accurately price your home based on recent comparable home sales as well as active listings in your neighborhood.
- Market your home professionally using both "Old School" methods as well as the latest marketing technologies.
- Someone who is an advisor who communicates with you through each step in the process.
- Provides you with suggestions on how to make the most of property showings.
- Guides you through the process from showings to offers, assists in helping you negotiate a best deal, and then looks out for your best interests from due diligence where home inspections take place through closing.
Why Choose Hank Bailey and RE/MAX Georgia?
Four factors set Hank apart…
- Easy Exit Listing Guarantee – With Hank Bailey you can cancel your listing after 30 days if you are dissatisfied with the level of service provided. For any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our real estate services, if everything is not done exactly as promised it will be done, simply email, text, or call Hank and will cancel the listing at once.
- Flexible Fees – Many agents have the same fees regardless of the services offered. Hank offers a flexible fees based on what real estate services he handles for you from listing your home to helping you find that next "dream" home purchase.
- Communications Guarantee – Hank takes pride in communicating with his clients often and in a clear and open manner.
- Home Marketing Plan – After listing your home, Hank Bailey and RE/MAX Georgia will actively market your home to get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold. He will communicate with you the results of marketing activities to showing feedback weekly, provide summary reports every three (3) weeks of all listing activities, and assist you in negotiating the highest sales price between you and the buyer.
Let Hank's past clients speak for his area knowledge, negotiations skill, and responsiveness. More than 250 5-Star Reviews on Zillow. No other individual Georgia agent can compare!
Hank's Communications Guarantee
Clear and frequent communication between the Homeowner and the Listing Agent is crucial for a successful partnership!
- I guarantee to provide feedback after showings to you within 48 hours, via a ShowingTime feedback report.
- I guarantee I will contact you weekly to discuss feedback, showing traffic, market activity and pricing with regards to positioning your home on the market for sale.
- I guarantee I will be available to speak by phone between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday. If we are negotiating an offer, dealing with inspection concerns or anything urgent that might come up during the process, anything that requires my immediate attention will be handled no matter the day or time. Deadlines on contract needs always take precedent in my schedule!
- I guarantee I will return all phone calls prior to 7 p.m. daily. Email or text me for an even quicker response.
- I guarantee that you will be kept informed weekly regarding new homes that come on the market that may compete with your listing, price changes on competing listings, and recent sales in your neighborhood or community.
- I guarantee you will receive links to websites to see how your home is being marketed.
- I guarantee I will inform and keep updated all agents and brokers in the area about your home. I will capture contact information on any and all showing agents who do show your property to keep them informed in particular if changes are made to your listing.
- I guarantee that when buyers drive by your property, they will have information on your home available via mobile app 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- I guarantee that your home will have brochures and the seller’s disclosure available and emailed to showing agents upon scheduling a showing at your property to aid in answering questions and writing up offers!
What Happens Once you List with Hank?
Once your home is listed with Hank Bailey, RE/MAX Georgia, your home will be professionally photographed, sign and lockbox installed, posted on websites as well as social media. Targeted post card campaigns will also go out to RE/MAX agents and the closest 100 homes surrounding your property. Your listing will be advertised on the expanded Zillow Group’s Premier Agent program across Zillow and Trulia websites and mobile apps.
Remember that good showings are critical to marketing your home to potential buyers. Having your property available for showings is very important and through showing instructions to other agents Hank will make every attempt to accommodate your schedule when making showing requests. The goal is to market, show to qualified potential buyers, and sell your property making it as stress-free to you as possible!
After a showing is completed, Hank Bailey follows a procedure to receive feedback from the showing agent and/or potential buyers:
- An e-mail is sent to the showing agent the day of the showing with the lead or main photo of your property for reference.
- Repeated e-mails are sent to the showing agent until we receive feedback. If the agent does not respond after five requests, it is assumed that they have no feedback.
- As soon as feedback is received from the agent, an e-mail is sent to Hank for review. At that point Hank forwards the feedback to you as well along with weekly Listing Reports showing all cumulative showing statistics, data, and feedback from the start.
Setting the Correct List Price.
The market value of your property is determined by what buyers are willing to pay in today’s market based on comparing your property to others sold in your neighborhood or area. In the end, buyers always determine market value. Market value is not based on what you paid for your home. Market value also does not depend on what you put into it necessarily through renovations and updates.
Setting the list price of your home correctly is one of the most important elements of the home-selling process. Homes today are selling for very close to list price. Homes that are not priced correctly will not get shown and homes that are not shown do not get offers.
Contact Hank today in order to preview your home and provide you with a current market analysis on your property today!