Protect your budget when a home inspection reveals expensive surprises.
Is real estate home warranty coverage offered to sellers?
Yes. If you are selling your home, you can add the Seller Coverage Option*. Click here for a quote to help protect your home while its on the market.
Here's how the American Home Shield Seller Coverage Option* works:
1. Seller chooses the home warranty plan to provide to the buyer.
2. Seller adds on the Seller Coverage Option. This option covers the same items as the ShieldEssential plan.
3. Sellers enjoy coverage for up to 6 months (term renewable upon request and at the discretion of American Home Shield) while the home is on the market.
4. Payment is not due until closing.
5. The warranty transfers to the buyer and becomes effective at closing.
*Subject to a $2,000 cap for all trades during the listing period.
View a sample home warranty agreement. Ask me for more details!