If you are a doctor who is looking to make a move to the Metro Atlanta area or relocating to Atlanta, Hank Bailey and RE/MAX of Georgia can help!
Relocating physicians have very specific needs, time constraints and logistical considerations. Understanding the importance of these needs and working to make the process as time effective as possible is my top priority. This would include presenting properties that meet specific criteria within the home search. Having worked with many physicians over the years this has made me sensitive to the demands of those in the medical profession. My promise to you is to be committed to do the following:
- Provide focused showings in close proximity to the office, hospital, and the schools of your choice.
- Assist with referring and helping to manage licensed contractors. This would include getting bids and quotes for items of concern found on the home inspection.
- Share information on specialized mortgage programs available to physicians, including no down payment and no mortgage insurance financing offered through local Atlanta area lenders.
- Provide home tours of both Atlanta as well as surrounding areas to give you a sense of the various communities.
- Introduce you and your family to the Metro Atlanta area and answer any questions while visiting the various neighborhoods.
- Adhere to the specifics of my Value Proposition to you as a client!
Lifestyle and community are important aspects of the decision making process when considering to relocate to a new city or state. It would be my pleasure to show you and your family homes, provide information on schools (including reviews, ratings, and test scores) and once again take you on a tour of the communities that make up Metro Atlanta so that you might have the informaiton to enable you to make the best decision about your next move.
Contact me today at 706-621-1895 or complete this Request Relocation Information
form to get started! Past client references available upon request.